Here is one of my favorite speakers in the communications industry. Though this video from TED.com was recorded and posted back in 2009, the way social networking platforms “threaten” the authorities are still relevant. Take 15 minutes today to listen to Clay Shirky on his take about the power of social media.
- Here, new stuff to explore on Wearables Today! paper.li/e-1455944060?e… Stories via @barbigracner @NFL_Mecca @junyor #iot #wearables 5 hours ago
- The latest Communication & Composition! paper.li/JasonCKTham/13… #edtech #writechat 5 hours ago
- But her ______. A public opinion analysis reveals what we've already speculated about the cause of Clinton's... fb.me/3eF8E7Epo 10 hours ago
- What kind of sonic projects are possible and defensible for scholars and rhetoricians? #tenuresecurity #rsa17 16 hours ago
- Sounds are used rhetorically in movies to bridge transitioning scenes. How's this (dis)similar to the gutters in comics? #rsa17 17 hours ago