Here is one of my favorite speakers in the communications industry. Though this video from TED.com was recorded and posted back in 2009, the way social networking platforms “threaten” the authorities are still relevant. Take 15 minutes today to listen to Clay Shirky on his take about the power of social media.
- RT @chasingseals: I'm a firm believer educators should be change agents in our classrooms, so thrilled to show #GPACW17 how my @LTMediaLab… 1 hour ago
- RT @CWRUthinkbox: In order to do great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time. - Leonard Bernstein 2 hours ago
- RT @Emigurumi: Doering: Delight in aesthetics, and inspire self-narrative. If it’s not engaging, someone is going to throw it away. #gpacw1… 2 hours ago
- I am driven to advocate for eco-caring, socially just, & human-centered technologies. I write to share this advocac… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- RT @mashable: This silicone heart was created to one day replace blood pumps in the future. https://t.co/6VI2IulVE7 7 hours ago