- fb.me/8Az7PXaG2 17 hours ago
- Here, new stuff to explore on Wearables Today! paper.li/e-1455944060?e… Stories via @JournalismHSU @synerhgon @VR_Technology #wearables 21 hours ago
- The latest Communication & Composition! paper.li/JasonCKTham/13… Thanks to @DMLResearchHub #privacy #classdojo 21 hours ago
- My department got a little publicity through KARE11 over the weekend. I remember the AP style (Associated Press)... fb.me/8DQLmMJ9L 1 day ago
- On the importance of religion. fb.me/2RqrY3gBU 1 day ago
Tag Archives: graphic design
Here’s a snippet of what I’ve done over the break for St. Cloud State University’s Department of Communication Studies. The infographic highlights some numbers relevant to the trends in communication-related internships acquired by SCSU students. Visit the website here.
I am a copywriter. But it didn’t come across my mind to draw that line between copywriting and technical writing until recently, when some of my friends began to speak “technical” with me. Although, most clients don’t usually mind if … Continue reading
With finals just around the corner, graduation is upon hundreds of thousands of students from the creative field. Whether you are a student of advertising, public relations, journalism, marketing, graphic design, IT, or whatever, you need to get ahead and make … Continue reading
Got coffee? Check out what’s in a cup. Original copy by McClatchy-Tribune Information Services.