- What kind of sonic projects are possible and defensible for scholars and rhetoricians? #tenuresecurity #rsa17 1 hour ago
- Sounds are used rhetorically in movies to bridge transitioning scenes. How's this (dis)similar to the gutters in comics? #rsa17 2 hours ago
- @MereSophistry here's the video on deaf/accessible architecture: facebook.com/Vox/videos/489… 2 hours ago
- @JennyKorn I hope that was a sound writing :) #rsa17 2 hours ago
- How are we privileging certain sounds? Non-sounds? Rhythms? 2 hours ago
Tag Archives: graphic design
Here’s a snippet of what I’ve done over the break for St. Cloud State University’s Department of Communication Studies. The infographic highlights some numbers relevant to the trends in communication-related internships acquired by SCSU students. Visit the website here.
I am a copywriter. But it didn’t come across my mind to draw that line between copywriting and technical writing until recently, when some of my friends began to speak “technical” with me. Although, most clients don’t usually mind if … Continue reading
With finals just around the corner, graduation is upon hundreds of thousands of students from the creative field. Whether you are a student of advertising, public relations, journalism, marketing, graphic design, IT, or whatever, you need to get ahead and make … Continue reading
Got coffee? Check out what’s in a cup. Original copy by McClatchy-Tribune Information Services.