- Here, new stuff to explore on Wearables Today! paper.li/e-1455944060?e… Stories via @TSSBulletProof @DuPontIntexar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- The latest Communication & Composition! paper.li/JasonCKTham/13… Thanks to @dhnow #acceleratedacademy7 13 hours ago
- @MereSophistry @kstedman Usually year gets the letter. Months are used in journalistic sources like newspapers and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- A great resource for UX and IxD. designbetter.co 1 day ago
- Here, new stuff to explore on Wearables Today! paper.li/e-1455944060?e… Stories via @UWA_students @William40475852… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Infographic
Here’s a snippet of what I’ve done over the break for St. Cloud State University’s Department of Communication Studies. The infographic highlights some numbers relevant to the trends in communication-related internships acquired by SCSU students. Visit the website here.
I am a copywriter. But it didn’t come across my mind to draw that line between copywriting and technical writing until recently, when some of my friends began to speak “technical” with me. Although, most clients don’t usually mind if … Continue reading
Today marks my first week as a full-time copywriter at Creative Thumbprint and to celebrate this little accomplishment (of surviving the 12 hours of work every day), here’s a hit-it-right-at-home infographic that sums up what these so-they-think-they-can-write people do in … Continue reading
Got coffee? Check out what’s in a cup. Original copy by McClatchy-Tribune Information Services.